Recently I have gotten interested in the minor league baseball logo design look. For many years now the minor league teams of major league baseball have been having fun with their team names and logos. I have always thought it would be fun to design a logo for a new team so I started making up my own. Some of the teams that I have created are the Mesa Mules, SanMateo Miners, Watsonville Whales, and a sketch that I am including for the Corpus Christie Cowpokes.
With the Cowpokes design I wanted to integrate different items a cowboy might use.
I also wanted to give the feeling of depth with the big letter c. Hopefully giving it some movement while it is trying to break out of being roped. This is just the initial sketch, so color scheme and a nice font are what is needed to get the logo closer to the finished look.


No comments:
Post a Comment